Welcome To Detroit

Welcome To Detroit

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Brooklyn Girl" C.Hamilton "


I consider myself an A&R of good music and good artist. I heard Charles Hamilton and instantly knew that his song Brooklyn Girl would be a hit prior to seeing his view count on Youtube. Every day a star is born. I have high expectations for Mr. Hamilton. He's simply keeping it real, and projecting the atmosphere of beautiful women with in the great city of New York. Uniquely marketing his video, it's a day in the life of New York and his association with the opposite sex, in a very respectable way. "When they look at me, I don't look away, I spread LOVE it's the Brooklyn way". -C. Hamilton. Hence: Lacey Duvalle in the video, the girl at the magazine stand, it's a good look for her as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment