Welcome To Detroit

Welcome To Detroit

Monday, February 22, 2010

My First Major Commercial



My first professional commercial for Wayne State University. Not trying to gloat it was a good look for agencies when I applied. It's been seen primarily on the east coast but usually on major networks. It's sometimes funny because they actually aired the this commercial during this years Superbowl. My phone starting ringing of the hook, and text messages came one after another of friends and family telling me they saw me on TV. It's really good exposer and I was shocked it had gotten such a reaction. But still nothing but good reactions for the most part. If you ever thought about getting into the modeling or acting industry, I would recommend checking out The Igroup Talent Agency. You can sign as a non-exclusive client, so your able to sign with other agencies if you wanted..I would give you the contact info but you can google it..LOL...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment